Re: CGA adapter

Hi,

perhaps not, but I have found what I was looking for. I overlooked the
kernel option MDA_CONSOLE. After I set the RGB emulation OFF on the card,
I could use the CGA monitor as an extra console (for displaying syslog).
However, the card refuses to work in my P200, it works fine in an old 486.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan