Re: newbie-Xsetup

Try running the xf86configure script and answer the questions properly
donot select the card from the database it is not there. Try to give the
monitors vert and horizontal frequecy properly ( look in monitor manual ).
and select svga server ( first install xserver-svga ) .

regards

Pankaj Jangid
National Centre for Software Technology