Re: {latex,sgml,xml} packages for creating resume?

Brian Potkin <brian@copernicus.demon.co.uk> writes:
BP> On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 11:15:39AM -0400, David Z. Maze wrote:
 DZM> I have my resume in SGML; links to the DTD and DSSSL stylesheets I use
 DZM> with Jade are at http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/projects.html.  The end
 DZM> result is visible at http://web.mit.edu/resume/.
BP>
BP> Shouldn't the second link be http://web.mit.edu/~dmaze/resume/ ?  Only a
BP> typo I realise, but people may as well take full advantage of your very
BP> useful enail.

No, the address I posted really is correct.  An alternative URL for my
projects page is http://web.mit.edu/dmaze/www/projects.html.  And it
turns out that I do have things set up so that
http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/resume/ points to my resume as well.

(MIT has two Web servers.  www.mit.edu is, for the moment, actually
run by a student group (the Student Information Processing Board, of
which several Debian developers are members).  web.mit.edu is run by
MIT Information Systems.  The two servers are subtly different in
various ways, one of which is the formats of URL they accept for
student/organization pages.)

In short:

-- DTD/DSSSL: http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/projects.html
-- Resume: http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/resume/

Or:

-- DTD/DSSSL: http://web.mit.edu/dmaze/www/projects.html
-- Resume: http://web.mit.edu/dmaze/resume/

(Graduating MIT with an M.Eng. in September 2001; looking for a
Boston-area compiler job starting July or August.  Contact dmaze@mit.edu)