Re: who gets this bug, pppconfig or ash?

D'oh!  My error.

I have ppp setup to swap /etc/resolv.conf versions, but I'm not using
the "usepeerdns" option, which is where the "echo -e" comes into play.
In any event, it's probably not worth filing a bug over since John says
he's fixed it in pppconfig.

Cheers!