RE: OT: M$ Outlook Virus

Searching through the archives I found this message.  Exactly what I want to
accomplish, but I can't get it to work.

I installed procmail and copied the recipe to /etc/procmailrc.  Then I sent
myself a test message, the attachment still came though as .vbs.  If I copy
/etc/procmailrc to ~/.procmailrc and send myself a test message it works.

I must be missing something somewhere, but I haven't found anything
searching the FAQs and various lists.  Any suggestion on where to look for a
solution?

Here are the procmail entries in exim.conf:
# This transport is used for procmail

procmail_pipe:
  driver = pipe
  command = "/usr/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}"
  return_path_add
  delivery_date_add
  envelope_to_add
  check_string = "From "
  escape_string = ">From "
  user = $local_part
  group = mail

# This director runs procmail for users who have a .procmailrc file

procmail:
  driver = localuser
  transport = procmail_pipe
  require_files =
${local_part}:+${home}:+${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/bin/procmail
  no_verify

Thanks!

Steve
steve@cgpsystems.com