Sound: DMA (output) timed out - IRQ/DRQ config error?

I get the error in the subject line when I try to run mp3blaster on a
mp3-file. I have tried xmms, alsaplayer and freeamp and they also
fail.

I can play CD's without a problem.  How can I find out what the
problem is and how to solve it?

Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 082 782 0336.  Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536
     "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman