Re: Program to convert binary stream to ASCII

Hmmmmm.....

I don't *think* this will work.  What this thing needs to do is take raw binary
and convert it to ascii numbers (what my dad is doing, is hooking a credit-card
reader up to a Linux, so he needs the binary stream of #'s from the reader to
be converted to a more usable, ascii form)

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson