Re: Debian install/2.4 Kernel/ATA-100 RAID

hi ya

okay...on last post/try...

my question still is.... what happens if you remove
/boot partition and keep all initial binaries needed for booting
in ONE partition ( / ) ......does it work than...

and if one wants to have a 30Mb complete debian...
i'd guess you'd have to install one package at a time
and doit from a machine that you can pick and choose
which packages to install manually to make the bootable media

have fun
albin

-- was fun to make a 2.5Mb tar file that boots into 8Mb linux
-- running in /dev/ramxx
--
-- so 32Mb is plenty of disk space...