Re: [offtopic] how to save attachments using ordinary `mail' program.

on Wed, May 09, 2001 at 02:38:03PM -0700, Osamu Aoki (debian@aokiconsulting.com) wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 01:20:01PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> >
> >     $ man uudecode
> >     $ man mimeencode

> "munpack" in mpack is another command you may want to check.
> It does read mail file all in one action :-)
>
> # apt-get install mpack
> $ man munpack

Actually, thanks for reminding me.  'munpack' has the added bonus of
handling *multiple* attachments, and I believe can have multiple emails
piped through it for handling.  I was getting attached to death at one
point, and this was a useful way to handle the onslaught.