Include doesn't work in rsync from potato?

Hi,

I'm setting up a rsync mirror of debian, but I'm having some trouble with
the include in rsync.

Check the attached script, and exclude files.

What I want to be able to do is just have a include for i386 and powerpc,
but I have to exclude everything else instead.

This doesn't look very incouraging for woody/sid because for each new arch
I'll have to add another exclude line. :(

I've tried reverse exludes, reverse includes (you can --include ! pattern).

I've been pretty thurough, so plese test your suggestions before you accuse.

In this case I've included stable/i386, and didn't exclude woody/sid, and it
is trying to get non potato files!

Mike
#!/bin/sh

set -x

self=$(basename $0)

logger="logger -t $self -i"

#$logger Starting...
#  --progress \

exec rsync \
  --include="/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/" \
  --exclude-from /usr/local/bin/${self}.exclude \
  --recursive \
  --links \
  --times \
  --verbose \