Configuring Mutzilla

Hello,

For browsing I mostly use Mozilla and for email mutt.
I read that it is possible to use mutt as emailclient in Mozilla by means
of the mutzilla application.
I'm thinking of giving this a shot. I noticed that this is a package in
Debian too. However, I can't find any information about configuring this
piece of software. Or is it 'plug and play' just apt-get install mutzilla
and it works?
How good is Mutzilla anyway?

--
Jeroen Valcke               jeroen@valcke.com