Re: Auto alias on reply in mutt?

> I'm looking for a way to add an alias for every person that I
> send a reply.
>
> I've looked in the documentation quickly, and I can't even find
> a variable that contains the "to" address.

I *think* that, while you're writing the reply, hitting the letter
"a" will prompt you about creating an alias. Maybe it's at the
sending/attaching/aborting section instead...

Here's what mutt's manual says:

create-alias (default: a)

Creates a new alias based upon the current message (or prompts for a
new one). Once editing is complete, an alias command is added to the
file specified by the $alias_file variable for future use. Note:
Specifying an $alias_file does not add the aliases specified
there-in, you must also source the file.