Re: Installation problems with Woody

Woody boot-floppies are most likely very preliminary at this point and
I wouldn't expect a seamless installation. Any comments should be sent
to the debian-testing list. (I haven't received anything from
debian-testing for quite a while, so didn't even know that the
boot-floppies had been released).  I'm cc'ing debian-testing with this
reply.

I agree that the dead http.us.debian.org server is a potential problem.
I don't know if one server has been down for quite a while or if there
have been random outages.  I usually just repeat my 'apt-get' command
and another server is reached.  Obviously this could be a problem with
a script.

Bob