Re: Sendmail bug still biting

	The quick fix to this problem until it's resolved is to not run the
sendmailconfig script. Remove the aliases.db and run newaliases by hand. You
may also need to chown root:root *.db while in the /etc/mail directory as I
have to do that with the current version in unstable or else the server
fails to receive mail.

	Jeremy T. Bouse