Re: Emacs sends mail, but doesn't show-up in exim.

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 11:47:24PM -0700, Robert Cymbala wrote:

> Mail to "rcymbala@yahoo.com" gets into exim's queue, but mail to
> "cymbala@juno.com" does _not_.  Mail to "sam.michalowski@juno.com"
> does _not_ appear in exim.  Glad I caught that fact, but I wonder how
> many other messages disappeared into thin air.

    All I can think of is to check your logs. I use mutt, but emacs uses the
same mechanisms to just hand off the mail to the MTA, exim in your case.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a