Re: debian 2.2r3 & geforce2mx / ATA100

Michael,

	I don't have Debian on my workstation in the office yet (currently
only has win2000 on the first 10GB and FreeBSD 4.3-Stable on the next 10GB,
and haven't gotten Debian on the last 10GB) however I do have XF86 4.0.3
working rather nicely  on the Nvidia GeForce2MX 32MB card we order'd the
system with... Didn't really do much special other than running xf86cfg,
but would be willing to send you the configuration privately if you contact
me Monday AM when I'm in the office as it's a pain to get into the machine
from outside...

	Jeremy T. Bouse

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |