Re: package version problem

	For one idea that just screams out to me is that they both have
the same epoch (1) however the versions themselves are different. I would
assume in the case of epochs being equal it would handle the version as
normal and pick the one with the highest version.

	In this case 1:2.3.0p1-0.11 > 1:2.9p1-1 so the first one would
override the second...

	Jeremy T. Bouse

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |