Re: motherboard suggestions

hi Gregory...

i've been collecting urls for dual cpu motherboards...

http://www.linux-1u.net/1U_Features/dual.txt
( these are just the flip-chip cpu style )

since cpu and memory is so cheap now days... it might be
good to replace the mb/cpu/mem.... just in case ???

have fun
alvin
http://www.Linux-1U.net ... 500Gb 1U Raid5 ...