Re: Can linux do this?

Hello,

Add a rule to your incoming chain something like:

ipchains -A input -p tcp -s hostname.net -d you.local.ip 80 -m 100

to set a mark on all packets coming from some hostname to your local
webserver ip.

Then add an ipmasqadm rule something like:

ipmasqadm mfw -A -m 100 -r ip.of.webserver port.of.webserver

Andrew