Re: Netscape 4.77 - spell checker

Greg

> For whatever reason spellcheck does not get upgrqaded/replaced during
> an upgrade. Netscape installs to a separate dir here, I have both 476
> & 477. You need to  'apt-get' the spellcheck package.

OK - The spell check facility is back again, *however* when it comes
across unrecognised, but correct words, I select the "learn" option to
add then to ~/.netscape/custom.dic, but they don't go there, that file
resolutely remain at 0 file size.

What is the key to getting this feature to work?

Keith
-
| Keith O'Connell                  |     "That which does not kill     |
| Maidstone, Kent (UK)             |      us, usually still hurts.     |
| keith_oconnell@bigfoot.com       |   That's just life, I'm afraid"   |