Re: kde2

    Hello David,

Linux format? Maybe you mean linux *distro*?

kde2 afaik doesn't ship with debian (but anyone could if they wanted to). The
latest potato builds are available, go to http://kde.debian.net and it will
tell you how to set your apt source.list up. I'm using it now, and it still
has a few quirks yet is a very full featured gui. I think you will enjoy
using it.

best of luck to you.

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145