Re: ReiserFS + 2.4.4

On Tuesday 01 May 2001 21:38, Ron Bettle wrote:
> Sounds fool proof(your plan that is).
>
> hdparms and reiser, havent done this yet myself. I would think it would
> work fine though. I dont think hdparms cares whats actually on the disk.

i think the same, but better safe than sorry :)

> heh rm -fr the directories before copyin, even with a tar backup would
> scare me =). Hope it works for you let us all know how it goes.

well, i have a day off tomorrow and this is a home computer so if i mess up
i'll have enough time to fix it. anyhow, after reinstalling windows +20 times
i've become slightly numb to the fear of dataloss ;)

---------
> From: DvB <dvanbalen@jam.rr.com>
> http://www.reiserfs.com/install.html

cheers, however its rather basic to say the very least.

off to kill my HD :)