Re: Home/End keys don't work in xterm

"Dwayne C. Litzenberger" wrote:

> What is the file I'm supposed to edit to make the home and end keys work in
> xterm?

Well, this is a thing i would like to know me too, but i've seen no answer
till now. I've looked trough the bug reports, and it's probably not a xterm
problem, IIRC it's about termcap...

I would guess that a good place to make some global overrides are in
"/etc/X11/Xresources/xbase-clients" or the couple
"/etc/X11/app-defaults/XTerm" and "/etc/X11/app-defaults/XTerm-color", or also
in "~/.Xdefaults" or "~/.Xresources" per user config...

Andrea