Re: debian package mirrors

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:47:32 -0700, you wrote:

>On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 09:45:59PM +0100, Dean Liversidge wrote:
>> Are the debian package trees being reorganised ?
>
>Yes when new testing/unstable was introduced.
>
>Mirror pool to get it working.  I mirroed OK using fmirror.  I posted
>script to do it within 24 hours.  See archive on web page.

bugger, many thanks.. i need to sort out a way not to mirror the other
platforms then, i suppose i ought to get around to having a look at
rsync :)

I couldnt find any reference to the changes on the debian site, i
would have expected a fundamental change like this to noticable,
especially as it affects stable

--
Dean Liversidge

dean@speccy.org.uk