Re: Netgear FA311--compiling the module

At 9:02 PM -0400 4/30/2001, Rob Warner wrote:
I'm running potato, and I'm trying to get my Netgear FA311 nic card going. I
downloaded the natsemi driver from scyld, but when I try to compile it
using:

I'm not too familiar with 2.2.X Kernels, but is there a kernel module in 2.2 for natsemi?

If not, do you have the kernel header files for you specific kernel installed (or the compiled sources)?

I got fed up with the pseudo-tulip Linksys and got the FA311. Since I run 2.4.3, I just compiled in the driver.

--
Anthony Lau