debian package mirrors

Are the debian package trees being reorganised ?

I've been using wget to download a local mirror of the
/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-all & binary-i386 directories, and
the last time i updates i found a lot of references to
../../../../..pool/main/a/apache...... etc..

this has screwed my mirror, and means i need to fetch the
/debian/pool/* tree, and this tree looks like is includes all
architectures.. which is not what i want to d/l

Is this the way the it going ???

--
Dean Liversidge

dean@error.demon.co.uk