[no subject]

hi

i have a wired problem with the header files.
my box has debian 2.2 kernel 2.2.18, and sometimes when i want to
compile programms gcc gives me errors like that :

/usr/include/sys/socket.h:175: parse error before 'socklen_t'

or similar ones.

so i asked some people at CCCongress what that could be, but no one
had an idea.
I had that problem with different machines, different .h-files and
different versions of debian. But i never saw anything like that on other
distributions. So what could that be ??

thanks,
Cliff

http://www.gmx.net