suck / suckxover / regex

Hi,

I am downloading news with suck.  I use the suckxover file to filter
messages according to their subject field.  I know how to keep (or
delete) messages such that their subject field satisfies a regular
expression.

How can I keep messages with a title containing the string 'Linux' BUT
NOT the string 'Debian'?  I guess it is not possible with a single
regular expression as there is no negation in regular expression.  Is
there a way to do this with suck? (there should be).

Thanks for your help,

--
David