RE: php not working

Yes, the answer is in the php.net faq's.  There's stuff in there that you
should probably read about tweaking php.ini (the config file)

-----Original Message-----
From: bob hope [mailto:bob_mail9@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 8:42 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: php not working

I have apache and mysql installed and working.
PHP is installed but when I open a .php file through
the web browser it asks to save to disk.  The file is
in the web dir and .php3 files work fine.

this is what i have in the apache conf files

httpd.conf
 LoadModule php3_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp3.so

mime.types
application/x-httpd-php			phtml pht php
application/x-httpd-php3		php3  phtml
application/x-httpd-php3-source		phps
application/x-httpd-php3-preprocessed	php3p

srm.conf
AddType application/x-httpd-php3	.phtml .php
AddType application/x-httpd-source	.phps
Addtype application/x-httpd-php		.php

I have spent a few hours in the user arcives and what
i found has not helped.  Thanks