Re: LaTeX convertion tools

"Michael Soulier" <msoulier@nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

>    [..] For ASCII, you probably want detex.

I think that this depends from the reason you want ASCII. If I have to
send a manuscript without many math to a journal, I usually convert it
to ASCII using dvi2tty. This has the advantage that the structure of
the document has been retained as good as possible, and that accented
letters are retained.

Cheers,

Paul Huygen