Re: Can't locate module nls_iso8859-1

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 10:01:35PM -0400, Brian Nelson wrote:
> Ever since I've rolled my own kernel, I've got this message on bootup
> that's been bugging the hell outta me.
>
> When mounting some vfat partitions on bootup, I repeatedly get a
> message that's something like:
> modprobe: can't locate module nls_iso8859-1

It's for something called Native Language Support. I'm not sure exactly what
that is, but...

You can build the modules for 2.2.19 but choosing the NLS option under the
Filesystems.

-B

--
Brandon High                                     armitage@freaks.com
Americans are getting stronger. Twenty years ago, it took two people to