Re: documentation rant

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 10:52:32PM -0700, aphro@portal.aphroland.org wrote:
> > <rant>
> > I am sooooo sick of spending hours crawling over HOWTOs from LinuxDoc
>
> i agree that many times the howtos and stuff are outdated.
> very rarely have i referred to them. most often i use
> www.alltheweb.com to search and read/join mailing lists ..

wet, sloppy kisses for "alltheweb.com". i hadn't used that one
before, though the name was familiar.

fast. pertinent. can't beat that!

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #22 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>:
SECURITY-CONSCIOUS? Good! Here's how you can use apt-get to keep
your system up-to-date with the latest security patches: in
/etc/apt/sources.list include these lines--
	deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security potato/updates main contrib non-free
	deb http://security.debian.org/debian-non-US potato/non-US main contrib non-free
	deb http://security.debian.org potato/updates main contrib non-free
Thereafter, a quick "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" is all
you need to keep the gremlins at bay.