documentation rant

<rant>
I am sooooo sick of spending hours crawling over HOWTOs from LinuxDoc just to
find out that the documentation is wrong! Worse, tons of people know it's
wrong, and no one, not the document maintainer, or anyone who's already gone
through the process of finding out it's wrong, has bothered to update the
incorrect document! This is _the_ #1 discouraging element in Linux today! I'm
sorry, but I can't know everything, and I need good HOWTOs to get through some
tasks. If there are coders reading this who haven't bothered to update docs
lately, please take the time! I hate it too, but it helps sooooo many people.
</rant>

    I'm going to bed now. *sigh*

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a