Re: removing packages

Is that correct? I just re-re-re-re-looked at man apt-get and found this:
 --purge
              Use purge instead of remove for anything that would
              be removed.  Configuration Item: APT::Get::Purge.

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145