OT: Converting from pine to mutt

I've beening using pine for quite a while now have several folders in
~/Mail.  My main inbox is ~/Mail/mbox, but my spam filters and other
procmail recipes have created several other mail folders. Because the
filters work so well (no credit to me, I assure you), mbox rarely contains
anything.

I've been toying around with mutt, and made several small changes to the
sample.muttrc (now located at ~/.muttrc).  I pointed to ~/Mail/mbox as my
inbox.  However, when I fire up mutt, I don't seem to have access to any
of other mail folders.  It seems to be looking only to ~/Mail/mbox.

I know I'm missing something pretty simple.  I've read through several
docs and sample .muttrc files, but it's not the answer isn't making itself
clear to me.  If anyone could point me to a "newbie" howto doc online, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks.
--
steve