Re: Why do testin have Apache 1.3.9

Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch> wrote:
>Why do testin have Apache 1.3.9 included and not 1.3.19
>i mean even when potato was released the 1.3.9 version was obsolete.
>
>I saw that unstable has the newest version.

That only got in recently. http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/ has the
reasons why things aren't in testing, if you can decipher it. It looks
like the newer apache is held up waiting (at least) for a critical bug
in php3 to be fixed so that a newer php3 can go into testing, and the
old php3 wasn't compatible with the new apache - you can see it's not
quite as simple as just shoving in a newer apache package. :(