mail lists

Dear Sir,

We are interested for buying the mailing lists of UK and Europe. Therefore I am sending you the details of the lists.

List of UK and Europe companies having an annual turnover of $25 million and employing more than 50 people.
The contact details of the CFOs, VPs, Business Development and Marketing and Sales personnels.
Their Addresses, E-mail ids, Tel. nos., Fax nos.

The Categories are:
1. Banks .
2. Insurance Companies.
3. Mortgage Companies.
4. Telecommunication. Service Providers
5. Paging Companies.
6. Mobile Telecommunication Providers.
7. Cargo Shipping Companies.
8. Airlines.
9. Trucking Companies.
10. Computer and Electronic Goods manufacturers.
11. Books and Periodical Publishers.
12. Newspaper Companies.
13. Trade Show Organizers.
14. Calling Card Companies.
15. Travel Companies including Cruise Lines.
16. Credit cards Companies.
17. Large B2C Shopping Portals
18. List of large CPAs.
19. List of large Law Firms.
20. List of large Medical Hospitals.
21. List of Fulfillment Companies.
22. Surface Transportation Companies (like Greyhound).
23. Internet Banking Companies.
24. Large retailing Organizations.
25. Stock Broking firms.
26. Mutual Funds.
27. Website Designing Co.
28. Online Trading Companies.
29. Hotels.
30. Motels.
31. Resorts.
32. Magazines.
33. Cable Operators.
34. Internet Service Providers.
35. Medical Companies.
Looking forward for your early response,

Thanking You,

Kumar Gaurav
Business Development Officer
Outsourcing International LLC