non-us bo archive

Hello all.

I'm looking for an archive (á la archive.debian.org) of the
non-us part of bo. So far I've found dregs of one at wuarchive,
but AFAICT pieces are missing: the Packages file lists

    apache-common apache-ssl bzip cfs crypt++el des-solnet mutt-i
    pgp-i pgp-us rsaref sambades ssh ssleay ssltelnet

whereas binary-i386 holds

    bzip cfs crypt++el des-solnet pgp-i pgp-us rsaref sambades
    ssh ssleay ssltelnet ssltelnet

(mising are apache-common, apache-ssl, and mutt-i, and there's
two different versions of ssltelnet). The sources hold tarballs,
diffs and dscs for the above binaries, and the diff and dsc for
mutt-i.

Is there an "official" non-us archive in this sense?

Cheers,

--
John Lenton (john@grulic.org.ar) -- Random fortune:
One of the most striking differences between a cat and a lie is that a cat has