Re: [debian-users] 3Com 3c900 NIC troubles

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Randall Hansen wrote:

> I'm trying to get my 3Com 3c900B-TPO working under Debian 2.2.18pre21.
[snip]

I suppose that all that errors with 3Com 90x cards under Debian 2.2 are
because of version of the driver it uses. The source file 3c59x.c of
module 3c59x was last edited in 1998. I had problems with my 3c905c card
and I fixed it by compiling newer version of the driver. They can be
downloaded from the net using address:

http://www.uow.edu.au/~andrewm/linux/#3c59x-2.2

If you're get in any trouble with compiling the driver from sources please
let me know.  I'll try to help.

Regards,

	Andrzej

--