Re: crash?

hi ya

sometime netscape runs amock....and need to be killed...
( what does "ps auxw"  show ? )
	- same for kde or gnome...

when the system ran out of space... what were you doing???
	- compiling stuff ???
	- just in screen saver mode ??

get into a habit of running top and/or ps regularly to see
what should be running...
	- maybe a hacker is running a chat session ???
	- or sending out gazillion emails...

have fun
alvin