RE: applying _only_ security updates

Regardless,

Is it possible to do?

I ask because I am running a potato system with many packages from woody,
and some security packages take longer to get into testing then they do to
get into stable.

Cheers

Tim

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.