Re: X Window System - Mouse - Newbie Question

Thanks Tim,
I got my mouse working with the GUI but when I start X it doesn't work.
Also I can't quit X. I hit ctrl+alt+backspace and it quits and brings me to
the text mode but than the log-in pops up again.
It's like X just keeps trying to restart itself.

Any ideas?