portsentry install problems

I am using unstable, and when trying to install portsentry and I do not get any errors, but when
checking /etc/portsentry, the directory is completely empty, is this suppose to be like this?

Another problem I have is when installing logcheck, debconf gives an error:

Working, please wait...Error: /etc/logcheck/logcheck.ignore.workstation does not exist (tried to link it) !
dpkg: error processing logcheck (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 logcheck

-Tristan-
looner3@qwest.net