Re: To sid or not to sid?

> it is possible to safely use unstable, if you can resist the urge to
> update at least once a day.  wait a few days (2 or 3) between updates.
> that should be long enough for any serious issues to be discovered.

That would be good advice as long as there wasn't a "bad" or "broken"
update just made available on that 2nd or 3rd day that you've waited

As I recall, there's (3) levels, right ?? Stable, testing, and unstable.
Don't packages make it to testing within two weeks or so after entering
unstable, assuming there's no problems with them ??

Hall