Re: To sid or not to sid?

I wouldn't go all the way up to sid. I am in the process of downgrading from
sid to woody because sid was a little too much trouble for me, even on my
home machine. For example, recently the sharefont package got updated and
broke StarOffice for about a week or so right when I was trying to write up
my end of term reports for school. I'm not sure you would want to have that
kind of thing going with your work machine. On the other hand, woody seems
quite good so far. It just filters out all the really bad things like that,
but still gives you pretty recent packages. Only problem is there are some
important packages missing from woody right now (sawfish, gnome-applets) so
you'll have to keep those packages at the stable version for now. Hope this
helps. -Jeff