Re: The Heart Is An Open Source: A Romance

Be careful here: smail is not sendmail; I think it was largely an
attempt to simplify the configuration while retaining command-line
compatibility.

While exim was really a bit of a rewrite of smail.

So smail might have been a pretty good default.

Someone correct me if I got something wrong above...