Re: The Heart Is An Open Source: A Romance

I've got to say, this is the first 100+ line message I've read on the
list for ages, and it was worth every prescious second!

We *are* amused :)

<blantant troll>
Although a real man would have been running qmail and courier-imap...
</blantant troll>

Quoth Jaldhar H. Vyas,

<snip!>