Re: 320X240

hi ya oliver..

what is the graphics controller chip you are using ???

which X server are you using ???
XFree_SVGA is usually generic enough to get you started...

which XF86 are you using ??  ( 3.3.x or 4.0.x ?? )

use XFree_SVGA  -probeonly to see what your resolution will be...
tweek /etc/X11/XF86Config till its the usable resolution

have fun linuxing
alvin