boot up look and feel

Other distros like Suse/Redhat have a good looking boot up. Each process
is started with a colorful "done/ok" message at the right end. Is it possible
to make debian do so? May be some hacking is needed, I guess. Point the files,
please.
--

Regards,

| V Suresh                           |ILUG-Madurai Co-ordinator         |
| Mail - sureshv@softhome.net        |                                  |
| URL  - www16.brinkster.com/vsuresh |Mail-linux-madurai@yahoogroups.com|