Nautilus cannot display html

Hello List

Has anyone tried out sid's nautilus packages? I've got 1.0-2 and 1.0-3
installed, and both of them could not render html files (they were
displayed as text, meaning html source). It was not even capable of
rendering its own help page. Did I miss something? I thoght it used the
mozilla-rendering engine (which I have installed, even if it is not
listed in the dependencies)
Any idea? Is this a bug which should be reported?

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.